MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - DMarcus on tour

Thread: DMarcus on tour
View Single Post

Old 05-23-2009, 11:06 AM   #14
country flag Nadie

Nadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mark DartMarсus Zubov Cheering Thread

nice results I wish you good luck in your next tournaments

Quote:
Originally Posted by DartMarcus View Post
I need advice. Where will I have the best opportunity to gain ITF points? It should be not far from St.Petersburg, as my parents are not very rich. I want to go somewhere where I don`t have to play qualies, as I haven`t got any ranking.
actually I am not much in the juniour tennis, but I am not sure if you are able enter the MD of any ITF tournaments without a ranking

I was in Penza last year for a weekend so I attend qualies of the challenger and the Q draw was overcrowded with BYEs it was very poor draw indeed, lots of local players without any ranking.

also there are a number of futures tournaments in Baltic states (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania) and in Moscow and Moscow region in August-September maybe you can try to qualify there
Nadie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote