MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2009 ATP Stats

Thread: 2009 ATP Stats
View Single Post

Old 05-21-2009, 09:47 PM   #4
country flag Blarghman

Blarghman has a reputation beyond reputeBlarghman has a reputation beyond reputeBlarghman has a reputation beyond reputeBlarghman has a reputation beyond reputeBlarghman has a reputation beyond reputeBlarghman has a reputation beyond reputeBlarghman has a reputation beyond reputeBlarghman has a reputation beyond reputeBlarghman has a reputation beyond reputeBlarghman has a reputation beyond reputeBlarghman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2009 ATP Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashamaniac View Post
Thanks mate for taking time to do this... but even ATP counts GS stats towards its leaderboards,why have you removed them?? or am i being wrong?
The player leaderboards (other than time), do count the GS matches, I removed them from the time ones because they would totally mess with the rankings (players who played the most GS matches would be at the top).

I meant to just leave them out of the longest match listings as well, but I accidentally left them out of all the extreme matches, I'll add them in

And it's not that I removed them just that I didn't include them. I can create leaderboards and extremes for any particular subset of matches, and I just forgot to include GS for some.
Blarghman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote