MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Benoit Paire

Thread: Benoit Paire
View Single Post

Old 05-21-2009, 01:43 PM   #9
country flag Cyril S.

Cyril S. has a reputation beyond reputeCyril S. has a reputation beyond reputeCyril S. has a reputation beyond reputeCyril S. has a reputation beyond reputeCyril S. has a reputation beyond reputeCyril S. has a reputation beyond reputeCyril S. has a reputation beyond reputeCyril S. has a reputation beyond reputeCyril S. has a reputation beyond reputeCyril S. has a reputation beyond reputeCyril S. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Benoit Paire

I saw Benoit Paire last year when he met Nicolas Devilder at the 1st round of RG qualifications. Even if Devilder was at his top and should have had a wild card, I was disappointed by Benoit. Except a big serve, he had not special things to propose. What a difference this year!! Except the 3 first games, he was well inspired, showed aggressiv shots constantly, forehands, backhands... and what a gorgeous backhand! I spent the day at Roland and he made ones of the most beautifuls points of the day.
He just won the 1st set, I hope he'll keep this level, win this match and the next.