MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Chat Thread: Part 2

View Single Post

Old 05-20-2009, 03:42 PM   #12
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Chat Thread: Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg-Pete fan View Post
Hi people How are you?

I was very surprised watching Roger`s win against Rafa in Madrid final, but I think Rafa will be ready to defend his title in Paris. He has got one free week to rest. However he shouldn`t forget about plannig his tournaments, he and his uncle are very stupid sometimes. Why did he play four tournaments in a row (Monte Carlo, Barcelona, Rome, Madrid)??? It improves only the possibility of another injuries I hope his game will be in top level against Djokovic and Roger at Roland Garros
Barcelona is Nadal's favourite tournament (his hometown Mallorca is an island off the coast of Barcelona, thus, that's like the home tournament for him) and Madrid is the biggest tournament in Spain, so he's under the pressure to play there. He had a W/O both in Barcelona and Madrid so it's not really that tiring. It's only because he and Djokovic had a very long battle in SF that cost him the title in Madrid. He has a whole week to recover and with Slam, he has dayoff every other day so it's really no big deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg-Pete fan View Post
I`m fine. In the first half of June I should be free and finally have holidays (two-three hard weeks including exams)

Lukasz Kubot reached final in Serbia (lost to Djokovic 3:6,6:7), he was LL, but showed very solid tennis. Now he is playing in FO qualies and beat his first opponent.
I watched the final and was very impressed with Kubot. If he stays consistent, he will jump up the ranking of ATP real fast. Good luck in RG for him.
Lee is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote