MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o*Everyday is a Journey for the Warrior, and the Journey is Home/ the Castle, vol.3

View Single Post

Old 05-19-2009, 02:20 PM   #228
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Everyday is a Journey for the Warrior, and the Journey is Home/ the Castle, v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
morning everyone. that pathetic, undernourished Frenchie just cost me another 10,000 big ones. when will i ever learn? who ever said that i was good at predictions?

its evident now that he cant even beat 80 year old bag ladies on some days.

just waking up here on the fabulous Mississippi Gulf Coast. need to get my bearig right. where is the coffee or the green tea?

on another note, just got my latest edition of the TENNIS mag. Monfils is on the cover. the article title is this: "Can this acrobatic Frenchie win Roland Garros"?

who the hell are they kidding anyway? he is not even a decent dark horse in my book.
good morning CD! seems you are in a very bad mood today

Monfils would surpass his own ass worth if he reached the QF, I have got no freaking clue how he made the semis last year and he even took a set off Roger

Simon has been in piss poor form since his humiliating Davis Cup loss, I'm quite mad he didn't meet Roger more often to fix that embarrassing H2H
habibko is offline View My Blog!