MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Qué Será, Será - Buena suerte a Madrid Roger

View Single Post

Old 05-19-2009, 07:54 AM   #1085
country flag oneandonlyhsn

oneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Qué Será, Será - Buena suerte a Madrid Roger

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunahielo View Post
Oops. Thank you, I didn't think about that!

I saw all of the action and the coin toss, but I actually thought nothing of the waiting. If Roger did this to give Nadal a taste of his own medicine~~good on him!!Time to stop being such a nice guy and play *ugly* if he has to. (IMO)(Just not too ugly)

Luna
I know I have been waiting for Roger to do this for a while now, it seems to me Fed always plays the calm collected good guy on court, never celebrates too much and def. no stare downs. Some of his opponents on the other hand
A big from me

Grigor Dimitrov & David Goffin - The future of tennis

Allez - Jerzy Janowicz, Jose Acasuso , Lleyton, Djokovic, Nalbandian, Clement, Nicolas Almagro, Stanislas Wawrinka

Ai Se Eu Te Pego - Michel Telo
oneandonlyhsn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote