MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Qué Será, Será - Buena suerte a Madrid Roger

View Single Post

Old 05-19-2009, 12:16 AM   #1081
country flag mangoes
Comparisons are Odious

mangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Qué Será, Será - Buena suerte a Madrid Roger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellow Yellow View Post
I don't think Roger thinks it had an effect on Nadal either. But I have no problem with him calling Nadal (or anyone else) out on their silly time wasting. If more players didn't put up with that BS he wouldn't get away with it. Plus the Umps need to do a better job of enforcing the rules. But if they don't do sqaut when Roddick calls them a "f*cking asshole" I guess I shouldn't be suprised they let Nadal abuse the time limit between points.
I also wish the umpires would do more about the time rule. Heck, Nadal and Djerk were in the midst of another competition on Saturday.....

"I can take longer between points," mused Nadal.
Djerk replied, "You can pinch your arse but my bouncing balls will kill more time between points."
"Oh the Pression to be no. 1 at killing time between points. I will try my best, no?" answered the no. 1 player in the world.

Personally, I don't find Andy's liberal use of offensive words to be as irritating as the breaking of the time rule In fact, it's sometimes amusing to watch.......adds some zest to some otherwise boring matches Then again, I like Andy so maybe I'm biased

Live Life to the Fullest , Be Happy , Find Peace within Yourself ..................
Tennis Helps!!
mangoes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote