MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Qué Será, Será - Buena suerte a Madrid Roger

View Single Post

Old 05-18-2009, 07:11 PM   #1079
country flag Minnie

Minnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Qué Será, Será - Buena suerte a Madrid Roger

Better late than never but to all Fed fans here. What a great victory for Roger. Have to confess that I didn't watch hardly any of the match as I got caught up with watching Mr/Mrs Agassi + Tim/Kim at Wimbledon. Seeing 4 people having such fun on a court was difficult to tear myself away from esp as I felt like a lot of others here ... Roger wouldn't pull out the win. So I've yet to sit down + watch the match (think I might just be in for a treat ).

I did see Roger sitting patiently in his chair, waiting for Nadal to finish his fiddling about so that he was first up for the coin toss. Good for him ... how often have I raged at the TV screen over Nadal's delaying tactics before a match, dictating pace before it even starts.

It could get to the stage where they spend so long waiting for other to get up, the match never starts
Minnie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote