MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Qué Será, Será - Buena suerte a Madrid Roger

View Single Post

Old 05-18-2009, 06:55 PM   #1077
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

nobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Qué Será, Será - Buena suerte a Madrid Roger

I keep hearing about how Nadal was tired or didn’t get much sleep before the match. I’m glad Roger pretty much called it out as nonsense in his presser. Go back to Rome 2006 where Nadal had easy QF and SF matches and Roger had two matches that lasted well over 2 hours. That final lasted 5 hours. Did anyone comment at the time that Nadal beat Roger because Roger was tired? If Nadal is such a machine how is it that he’s pooped after an hour and a half whereas Roger – who is 5 years older than him – was able to battle it out for 5 hours after playing for 5+ hours the previous two days?

Thank you Nick for taking out the trash at Wimbledon!
nobama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote