MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - More News

Thread: More News
View Single Post

Old 05-18-2009, 03:58 PM   #143
country flag OrdinaryfoolisNJ

OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a reputation beyond reputeOrdinaryfoolisNJ has a reputation beyond reputeOrdinaryfoolisNJ has a reputation beyond reputeOrdinaryfoolisNJ has a reputation beyond reputeOrdinaryfoolisNJ has a reputation beyond reputeOrdinaryfoolisNJ has a reputation beyond reputeOrdinaryfoolisNJ has a reputation beyond reputeOrdinaryfoolisNJ has a reputation beyond reputeOrdinaryfoolisNJ has a reputation beyond reputeOrdinaryfoolisNJ has a reputation beyond reputeOrdinaryfoolisNJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: More News

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan View Post
Really nice to see them again in action. But they lost that match. Mostly because of Andre's funny play ...
I understand it was just some "exhibition match"... But I wish them always win. Yes better remember them as winners
He still hit some good shots, but in my opinion, Andre backed off a little bit after he hit Kim, but it was still oodles of fun. At least he beat Tim, and looked good doing so. To bad Stef lost to Kim, but she showed that she still has her movement, speed, and shots. But not the stamina. Still, she was hitting her balls as low as ever on grass.
OrdinaryfoolisNJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote