MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - More News

Thread: More News
View Single Post

Old 05-18-2009, 10:35 AM   #140
country flag Stephan

Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: More News

Quote:
Originally Posted by llama View Post
Wondeful to see Andre and Steffi, Kim and Tim! Their match was so fun - they were all grinning from ear to ear. Tim and Kim took it in a tiebreak, but everyone enjoyed it so much.

However - what the heck is with these singers? Wimbledon must have a vault full of memories - they couldn't have shown them? They could have made a terrific montage of Wimbledon through the years - instead we get this blonde singer? She is such a ditz! Whoever planned that really messed up. Amazing Grace??? Uhhuh.. what does that have to do with closing a roof at Wimbledon? The roof looks cool though!
Really nice to see them again in action. But they lost that match. Mostly because of Andre's funny play ...
I understand it was just some "exhibition match"... But I wish them always win. Yes better remember them as winners
Stephan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote