MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Qué Será, Será - Buena suerte a Madrid Roger

View Single Post

Old 05-18-2009, 09:06 AM   #1056
country flag JediFed

JediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Qué Será, Será - Buena suerte a Madrid Roger

Quote:
i also liked how federer took a little off his serve in the deuce court and was content to slide it out wide and control the points with his fh rather than go for the ace every time. when nadal has time he can hit a mean bh return in the deuce court off 2nd serves, but when you hit off pace 1st serves with slice he cant get it back in the court with interest and federer can impose his fh.
How many frigging faults did we see at AO. Nice to see Roger serving accurately and successfully.

Key for RG will be just playing his game and not worrying about Nadal. Roger is still number 2 on clay as he has been for the past 5 years. He's stronger then Murray, I watched the Murray/Nadal SF at Monte Carlo to see what was the new in moonball technology. I'm not impressed at Murray on clay.

Djokovic on clay will also be interesting.

Honestly, I think the slump is finally over. We've been waiting over a year for this Federer to return, the Fed of 2007.
JediFed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote