MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Qué Será, Será - Buena suerte a Madrid Roger

View Single Post

Old 05-18-2009, 02:10 AM   #1047
country flag NYCtennisfan
Fed Fo Mod

NYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Qué Será, Será - Buena suerte a Madrid Roger

Quote:
Originally Posted by rofe View Post
I am trying to figure out why he didn't go into panic mode and the only explanation I can think of is that this is the first time that he felt like an underdog going into a match against Nadal.
This is certainly possible. This is the first match in probably 7 or 8 years where he was a huge underdog. He was an underdog in most of the recent clay matches against Nadal, but all of them were close until RG '08. After that beating, betters had lost all hope that Fed would beat Nadal on clay. The betting line was massively in favor of Nadal, and everyone had all but written off any chance Federer had against Nadal on clay after losing to Nadal on grass and hard courts.
NYCtennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote