MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Qué Será, Será - Buena suerte a Madrid Roger

View Single Post

Old 05-17-2009, 11:21 PM   #1044
country flag recessional

recessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Qué Será, Será - Buena suerte a Madrid Roger

As much as I hate the hype around Twitter, I prefer it over Facebook, as I already have a virtually unused Twitter account. So yeah, really hoping that's actually Roger, though if that's actually Roger, why hasn't Andy (Roddick) added him yet? Since Roger has added him as well. Idk, I get the feeling Roddick would add Federer back if that was actually him.

Speaking of Roddick and Twitter... finally then rain went away and got to hit for bit..... gonna grab some food and try to get to bed early tonight.... props to fed ongeveer 5 uur ago from web

I love these two.

Aaand I just noticed these three updates on Roger's Facebook:

It was a wonderful win today! Getting a Master Series 1000 title has been really important to me after not winning one last year. And winning one on clay against Nadal in Spain is massive!

Snapping his winning streak on clay has been a very difficult task but I take pride in knowing I have done in twice now. The Spanish fans were clearly rooting for nadal but they were very respectful and are great fans. We all celebrated a bit after but most important now is to rest for a day and then refocus on Paris and take the confidence with me there.

I will travel to Paris early next week to make sure I am perfectly prepared. Thanks for all the support. I will try and post a video later next week…..Roger

link
recessional is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote