MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Qué Será, Será - Buena suerte a Madrid Roger

View Single Post

Old 05-17-2009, 06:20 PM   #1018
country flag Dirk

Dirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Qué Será, Será - Buena suerte a Madrid Roger

Roger really made me happy today. I know Nadal was tired but he was even more tired at Hamburg last year and Roger f**ked that up royally and at Wimbly as well. Today Roger played his game and played it wisely and with patience. His BK held up and he was going for more down the liners plus he moved his slice around more. I was nervous Roger would blow after making some dumb errors in the final game but he kept his cool and won it which is not something we have seen for awhile. I was getting sick of watching him hand Novak wins this year but this definitely makes up for it. Roger played so badly with Andy then played two great matches back to back so I have hope that he can make a change into his Ninja gear more often than not.
Dirk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote