MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Qué Será, Será - Buena suerte a Madrid Roger

View Single Post

Old 05-17-2009, 07:07 PM   #1015
country flag rofe

rofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Qué Será, Será - Buena suerte a Madrid Roger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post
I was to nervous to watch the match and don't have a voice at the moment to be able to scream for Roger, therefore I did something different during the match. I couldn't believe it when Karin informed me through a textmessage that Roger was leading - and that he won the match in the end

Congratulations to him for the victory, which will hopefully help him in the upcoming tournaments. We all know that today's result won't have much influence to the outcome in Paris, but it's good to know that his game is still there and also the mental strength

Rafa was surely a bit tired from the long match against Novak yesterday, but on the other hand he had to play a match less this week. He had matches in this clay court season where he didn't played his best at all as well, but won in the end.

Short interview with Roger after the match

http://www.tennistv.com/page/TennisT...660182,00.html
You should open tournament threads more often.