MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Qué Será, Será - Buena suerte a Madrid Roger

View Single Post

Old 05-17-2009, 06:07 PM   #1014
country flag Celaeno

Celaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Qué Será, Será - Buena suerte a Madrid Roger

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
I'm too happy for words! Over the moon...ecstatic!!

After a year and a half, after so much criticism etc etc Roger does it in emphatic style.

And you?
That's what I love about it! It'd gotten to the point where he was the complete underdog, no one expected anything, and then he just whips out a win like this and stuns us all. Oh, Roger

Me? I'm half still-in-shock half constantly-on-the-verge-of-tears-probably-shouldn't-listen-to-Viva-La-Vida-lest-it-completely-set-me-off. Just the usual

And can I just say exceeeellent work over in the clay court pics thread. Amazing

(yay!)
Celaeno is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote