MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Qué Será, Será - Buena suerte a Madrid Roger

View Single Post

Old 05-17-2009, 06:11 PM   #1001
country flag wackykid

wackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Qué Será, Será - Buena suerte a Madrid Roger

grats to roger!!!! somehow today i had this feeling that roger will win nadal... although i just tot it was just a dream too good to be true... while i can't watch sports anymore at home... neither could i bear to keep track of live scores... but when i reckoned nadal would win 2-0... i am guessing that the match is probably about over.... only to check the results and find out that roger won!!! and wat a way to win!! 1st ATP masters for over a year...! 1st trophy for over 1/2 a year...! against nadal! ON CLAY!! hope this is a sign that with wedding bells over... to-be-father federer is able to concentrate on tennis again and find inspiration to beat the 3 nemesis...!!

regards,
wacky
wackykid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote