MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Qué Será, Será - Buena suerte a Madrid Roger

View Single Post

Old 05-17-2009, 04:24 PM   #983
country flag MrChopin

MrChopin has a reputation beyond reputeMrChopin has a reputation beyond reputeMrChopin has a reputation beyond reputeMrChopin has a reputation beyond reputeMrChopin has a reputation beyond reputeMrChopin has a reputation beyond reputeMrChopin has a reputation beyond reputeMrChopin has a reputation beyond reputeMrChopin has a reputation beyond reputeMrChopin has a reputation beyond reputeMrChopin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Qué Será, Será - Buena suerte a Madrid Roger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCtennisfan View Post
3. I love how everyone is now saying that he 'played with the right tactics' etc. He's always had a gameplan (other than Rg 2005) and has executed it well at times. His problem was that he never executed it during the BP's (on his serve or Nadal's). He did today and now he looks like a genius.
This is funny considering how many articles/commentators have come out saying Fed is lazy/needs to change his game. I think it boils down to the RG '08 loss. Fed has had substantial BPs and chances at RG, MC, and Hamburg for years. Going up 4-0, 5-1, having 17 BPs... is there something preferable to this? So glad that the loudmouths get to eat crow because they tried to sell the fantastic.
Originally Posted by Start da Game View Post
Nadal will be fine by australian open......
You're like a living unforced error.
MrChopin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote