MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Samuel Groth: The Forgotten Australian

View Single Post

Old 05-14-2009, 12:48 PM   #89
country flag Matchu

Matchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Samuel Groth: The Forgotten Australian

Sam has started to find some form in a big challenger in Korea, unfortunately hes run into his points that he gained last year and needs to make at least semis here to defend his points from this time last year. Faces Udomchoke in the quarters now, a winnable match considering some of Danai's losses this season. If Sam can win this tournament (which I don't think will happen) he moves to around 206 in the world which I think is the sort of spot in rankings I believe he deserves. More points to defend in the coming weeks as well so hopefully he can make a run in Uzbekistan next week as well.

Last edited by Matchu : 05-14-2009 at 12:56 PM.
Matchu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote