MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gaston vs. Hewitt RG 2004 special treat

View Single Post

Old 05-13-2009, 02:09 PM   #12
country flag martine2
yawn

martine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gaston vs. Hewitt RG 2004 special treat

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_clay View Post
yes i am a hewitt fan... even more so nowadays... at the time, i did not have a feeling either way for gaudio.. but did after the french open final of that year... such was coria's insult to the game...

these days... gaudio is a firm sentimental favourite of mine... it was the same for me with mac, lendl, edberg, becker, ivanisevic, rafter... and almost sampras... something about pros past their prime, yet still trying to light the fire inside competition is so very admirable, that you would just love to see them take down a young gun, showing them how they used to roll...
Ooops, we don't share that feeling In fact he's 2nd on my list of players I don't like (purely personality wise there)... Roddick is a strong nbr 1.

But then again, I don't expect you to like my favs either, so it's ok
martine2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote