MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Where are the teenagers ? (Top 100 getting older and older)

View Single Post

Old 05-13-2009, 09:17 AM   #43
country flag Norrage

Norrage has a reputation beyond reputeNorrage has a reputation beyond reputeNorrage has a reputation beyond reputeNorrage has a reputation beyond reputeNorrage has a reputation beyond reputeNorrage has a reputation beyond reputeNorrage has a reputation beyond reputeNorrage has a reputation beyond reputeNorrage has a reputation beyond reputeNorrage has a reputation beyond reputeNorrage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where are teenagers ?

Pretty interesting actually, cause the top 10 I think is one of the youngest ever? The last years we had really young players getting very high up the rankings, Nadal, Gasquet, Del Potro, Murray, Djokovic...And now they have settled this rush seems to have stopped....What's the reason? I dont believe in the reasons given in this topic, sinds not that much has changed since the aforementioned player have surged up the rankings...Was this a unique group of youngsters? Or indeed a lack of competition back then?