MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR VULCAN MIND? Zachary Quinto fangirling inside!

View Single Post

Old 05-13-2009, 02:17 AM   #16
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR VULCAN MIND? Zachary Quinto fangirling inside!

No I've never seen Heroes. I've never seen a COMMERCIAL for Heroes. The only thing I knew about it before Star Trek was that there was a cheerleader on the show. But! Jess is being lovely amazing and letting me borrow the first two seasons so I can get hooked! And I have since found out that he's an uber bad guy from one of my friends who LOVES him and LOVES the show. So I'm pretty pumped about that tbh.

In other news, I used to LOVE that tori spelling show he was on. It was my guilty pleasure. So I knew him as her gay assistant, not as some psycho murder.