MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gaston vs. Hewitt RG 2004 special treat

View Single Post

Old 05-13-2009, 01:18 AM   #8
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gaston vs. Hewitt RG 2004 special treat

Gaudio's backhand in these videos fires me up to want to go hit the ball for a few hours... there is one point where hewitt is actually pushing gaudio around, and gaston just rips a cross court winner whilst sliding backwards and to the left... respekt...

this match broke my heart at the time that it happened... but, you can see why he won the title... i mean... i felt hewitt was a big contender that year...

watching this match also makes you wonder about what factors went in to making gaudio play this way... for all the self loathing and berating, his form betrays what is really going on... you wonder what sort of emotional state he is in when produces a show like this and how he got to feel like that...

Last edited by fast_clay : 05-13-2009 at 01:27 AM.
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote