MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Where are the teenagers ? (Top 100 getting older and older)

View Single Post

Old 05-08-2009, 11:32 PM   #12
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where are teenagers ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boarder35m View Post
This may be pure speculation but this might as well also come from sense that education is important and that you need good grades for the time after yout tennis career, especcially if you keep at future or challenger level.

To be honest if I had a kid that wanted to end school and start a tennis chareer at the age of 15 I would try to keep him from that, as well
Although I agree with you as I would make sure my kids had an education first; I still find so many of the parents of these guys live off their children.
You know your career is my career so let's get going mentality.
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote