MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - °_° - Stan's news - °_°

View Single Post

Old 05-08-2009, 01:20 PM   #70
country flag schorsch

schorsch has a reputation beyond reputeschorsch has a reputation beyond reputeschorsch has a reputation beyond reputeschorsch has a reputation beyond reputeschorsch has a reputation beyond reputeschorsch has a reputation beyond reputeschorsch has a reputation beyond reputeschorsch has a reputation beyond reputeschorsch has a reputation beyond reputeschorsch has a reputation beyond reputeschorsch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: °_° - Stan's news - °_°

Quote:
Wawrinka - his gf to be his lucky charm at Paris

Zurich - Stanislas Wawrinka returns to the tour after taking a month off. With his gf Ilham Vuilloud on his side the Romand ( Romand = Swiss from French speaking part of Switzerland) wants to conquer Roland Garros.

After being away for a month on a break it's time for serious business again for Stanislas Wawrinka. Next week he's playing at the clay tournament of Madrid which debuts this year.

The Romand wants to use tournament which is held in the Spanish capital mostly to prepare for his favourite part of the season: RG.

He wants to finally go really strong at the GS tournament RG which starts on 25 May.

"The FO is my favourite tournament. I will try everything I can to go really far in this tourmanent, but obviously I can't promise anything", said Wawrinka during his interview with Blick.ch.
No doubt: Stan is doing everything to be successful.

Stan revealed Blick.ch at the opening of the Lacoste boutique in Zürich that he will take his own personal lucky charm to Paris: his gf Ilham Vuilloud (34 years old), moderator on TSR (TSR = national French speaking channel in Switzerland) will accompany the Olympic champion in doubles to the city of love.

-

A well-established team: Ilham Vuilloud and Stan Wawrinka.

Stan Wawrinka has been in a relationship with the Swiss tv moderator Ilham Vouilloud - who is 10 years older than him - for four years. Pictures of the couple are quite rare to find. Together they support the foundation "telethon" (telephone + marathon = telethon). Telethon helps people with genetic diseases.

-

Stan and RG

Roland Garros is Stan's self-proclaimed favourite tournament. Hardly suprising: In 2003 he won the junior GS here in Paris. On the men's tour it hasn't been enough yet to get the big one. Never has Stan been further than the 3rd round. Las year he dispatched Cilic nand Kohlschreiber convincingly before bowing out to Chilean Fernando Gonzalez in a tight match. Even though he had been leading 2:0 in sets he lost.
schorsch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote