MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

View Single Post

Old 05-05-2009, 12:44 PM   #164
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

this is great news... maybe i can return now... i have a hairy chest and moderately hairy arse... i left australia six years ago because of the rise of the metrosexual... this series of developments sickened me... where were real men to go...? i left in search of more suitable places like southern italy and greece where my natural look would feel more at home and be more likely to score some hot totty... i ended up in ireland where the metrosexual was also f***ing rampant and out of control yet, it was also acceptable to have intimate relations with your clothes on and no one would have to know that i was a real man... so... yeah... i could live somewhat of a normal life... this news of the bloke becoming in fashion greatly pleases me and i hope that this rediscovered masculine sensation captivates b!tches the world over...

yeah... anyways.. gaudio is back f***ers... yeah...
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote