MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

View Single Post

Old 05-05-2009, 12:34 PM   #163
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by wacked82 View Post
yeah i know. i went to south of chile and saw them for myself, tall blonde people talking spanish is funny site.

i finally get to watch this krajinovic kid, see how really good he is.
Yes, even speaking with the Chilean accent, it would be funny to see. I remember we had the Chilean U-21 field hockey team here and the vast majority were German descents. It's like the Oktoberfest is huge in Blumenau.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
Well it's true.. and when I had the meal from his family's restaurant I had beef. I just don't like pork meals.... and if I have special fried rice I pick all the pork out of it. Give me a pork roast or a pork chop though and it's almost the best meat around!!
(My favourite meat is venison these days. Had never tasted it before the Alaskan cruise 2 years ago )

Oh wow... I'm coming over for dinner
Pork, you'd love Eastern Europe, there is no shortage of pork in the meals there.

Yes, I miss good quality Norwegian venison and as for you coming over to dinner, of course.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote