MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

View Single Post

Old 05-05-2009, 12:02 PM   #162
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getta View Post
You've made me jealous of your cooking skills.

I've recently started eating all kinds of meat. As far as taste is concerned, I'm going with anything, don't really mind what it's like on the inside...
I hardly have massive cooking skills It was a basic packet mix sauce that I cooked up with some beef and vegetables... it was lovely though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Leng jai, will fire up at that comment about not having pork with Asian meals, hehe.
Well it's true.. and when I had the meal from his family's restaurant I had beef. I just don't like pork meals.... and if I have special fried rice I pick all the pork out of it. Give me a pork roast or a pork chop though and it's almost the best meat around!!
(My favourite meat is venison these days. Had never tasted it before the Alaskan cruise 2 years ago )
Quote:
Originally Posted by wacked82 View Post
george,

did you see today tonight. aussie women want the bloke back, maybe i should take off my shirt and walk outside to show off my hairy chest hehe.

Or maybe you could go more for the Reg Reagan look and see how it goes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
I can tell you. It's definite winter food though. Bacon, sauerkraut, pork sausages, apple, apple juice, stock, bay leaf, onion, coriander, juniper berries and potatoes.
Oh wow... I'm coming over for dinner
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote