MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

View Single Post

Old 05-05-2009, 11:28 AM   #158
country flag martine2
yawn

martine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
The amount I made was massive, by the time I am finished with it. I won't be making it for a month at the end of it.

Estoril did the right thing, they have given Gaston and Gil 2 days off as they play on Wednesday.

I think I am going to download those recording programs for the streams, and use for the smaller events.
I use them even for the slams. If you have a decent stream, the quality is pretty good.
Advantage also is that you don't have the buffering when you watch it afterwards

You need Windows Media Recorder for the windows based streams and Replay Media Catcher for the Flash streams. With those 2 you can record almost anything.
martine2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote