MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

View Single Post

Old 05-05-2009, 08:14 AM   #137
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vale View Post
Getta, you and I are always awake while everybody else is sleeping!
However it's always difficult to handle this kind of curse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
Hi

I'm cooking tonight too... lemongrass beef with vegetables and rice. I think I am supposed to use pork, but I really don't like pork with Chinese meals (crazy since pork is actually my favourite meat ).

I'm not making the sauce, I'm cheating and using a packet But it looks delicious and I am really looking forward to it
You've made me jealous of your cooking skills.

I've recently started eating all kinds of meat. As far as taste is concerned, I'm going with anything, don't really mind what it's like on the inside...
Getta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote