MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - dunlop 4d 500 tour vs. wilson k blade 98

View Single Post

Old 05-04-2009, 08:15 PM   #2
country flag jazar

jazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: dunlop 4d 500 tour vs. wilson k blade 98

of the two rackets you have mentioned i prefer the blade, but thats just because its my type of racket.

if you havent played that much recently the dunlop 500 tour will be a little easier to use. it will also give you more power and more access to spin. its a great racket for baseline play.

the blade is slightly more control oriented and a little more of an all round racket.

in terms of strings for the 500 tour i wouldnt put anything too stiff in there as it is a stiff racket. hybrid stringing allows you to blend the characteristics of the strings you put in there. if you dont mind shelling out a little more money a combo like pht/vs is always going to play really well
jazar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote