MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - String , What type and Usual Tension ?

View Single Post

Old 05-04-2009, 12:51 AM   #12
country flag Angle Queen
Mom 2 2 Beauties

Angle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: String , What type and Usual Tension ?

Finally got around to using that Prince strung racket. I've been playing so much competitively (with little/no opportunity to just hit) and didn't want to try it untested.

Didn't so much like it at first...but by the end of the session...found it . My only compliant: the strings move around a bit more than I'm used to. Tension was the same as what I've been using before (55lbs) but I was outside and hitting with some bigger boys than my usual "ladies who lunch but play a little tennis first" .

End result: I think I'll be comfortable using it on a more permanent basis. Thanks for the recommendation, Jazar.