MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - pictures of novak,the most handsome tennis player ever,number 2!

View Single Post

Old 05-01-2009, 11:53 AM   #138
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: pictures of novak, number 2!

These are from the Kids' Village thing on Wednesday, when Nole wore his silly wig (again ) and played tennis with the children, as well as answering some of their questions. My complete lack of any Italian (besides "grazie" and "prego" ) meant I couldn't understand a word of what was being said, - but I could tell that he was being sweet to them, and seemed to enjoy himself immensly. The kids all adored him and chanted his name constantly
Attached Images
File Type: jpg KV2.JPG (70.3 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg KV1.JPG (75.0 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg KV3.JPG (68.4 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg KV4.JPG (64.5 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg KV5.JPG (66.8 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg KV6.JPG (64.7 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg KV7.JPG (45.8 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg KV8.JPG (47.8 KB, 35 views)

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!