MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Official retirement from Coria

View Single Post

Old 04-30-2009, 11:07 AM   #19
country flag bournerdan

bournerdan has a reputation beyond reputebournerdan has a reputation beyond reputebournerdan has a reputation beyond reputebournerdan has a reputation beyond reputebournerdan has a reputation beyond reputebournerdan has a reputation beyond reputebournerdan has a reputation beyond reputebournerdan has a reputation beyond reputebournerdan has a reputation beyond reputebournerdan has a reputation beyond reputebournerdan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Official retirement from Coria

Good luck Coria, you were without doubt one of the best players I ever saw play the game and you will be sorely missed.

I cannot help but think that if El Mago had gotten out and actually played a substantial amount of tennis in an attempt to come back then the wins would have started to come and the passion would have returned. I think it's a deep shame that obviously his heart wasn't in it because I believe if it had of been then he still had alot to offer the game. Anyway, I wish him all the luck in the world with whatever it is he chooses to do.
Fernando Gonzalez * Roger Federer * Tim Henman * Guillermo Coria * Pete Sampras * Andy Murray * David Nalbandian * Justine Henin * Pat Rafter * Andre Agassi * James Blake * Jo Wilfried Tsonga * Marcos Baghdatis * Boris Becker * Marat Safin * Mikhail Youzhny * Jimmy Connors * Lleyton Hewitt * Juan Carlos Ferrero * Sania Mirza * Kim Clijsters * John Mcenroe * Novak Djokovic
bournerdan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote