MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - pictures of novak,the most handsome tennis player ever,number 2!

View Single Post

Old 04-26-2009, 10:19 PM   #72
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: pictures of novak, number 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Honestly, I am sick and tired of all those "perfect" teeth I see in US. As long as the teeth are healthy, I don't know why teenagers have to go thru the painful and awkward state of wearing braces. I am soooo happy that my family dentist has the same believe as me. He never nags me to fit my son with braces, like my nephew's dentist
My two front teeth are slighty, slight, just slighty over each other. My dentist wanted to correct it and I trefused. People don't even notice, only I do because I know it's there. Why pay 1500€ to correct something that is not unhealthy and doesn't even look bad?
arm is offline View My Blog!