MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

View Single Post

Old 04-26-2009, 01:27 PM   #90
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
The legend of David, good to see you here, this is a very quiet place, but has its moments.
Here we get to see steam from boiling underground water.

Quote:
Getta, so how was your live tennis experience? Who did you enjoy watching? Too bad Luczak and the cool Lopez couldn't win more matches, excellent photos by the way.
hehe, it was almost like being in Alice in Wonderland. Most enjoyable matches those of Cuevas vs Ouanna, Luczak vs Vanek and Lopez vs Sirianni.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wacked82 View Post
hehhe you could learn shadow fighting, its really tiring. unless you want to go fight club style instead????

we all trust in tyler.
Always enjoy a good fair fight within a relationship.
Getta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote