MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Yay French Federation, You Got Exactly What You Wanted. Nice Try Anyway, Andy.

View Single Post

Old 04-24-2009, 02:52 PM   #41
country flag Fumus

Fumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Never Mind Andy, Stay on your Honeymoon til Queen's" Clay Season Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deboogle!. View Post
Andy's a lucky bastard and is one of a handful of players who, by the time 2009 started, had played 500 singles matches, which in the rule book allows them to miss one mandatory 1000 event.
Well, instead of watching Andy play I could post some videos of my crappy 3.5 tennis. Clearly much more entertaining. This will surely hold you over for two weeks.

Watch me hit a slice forehand and shank a volley.
That's the gospel.
Fumus is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote