MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Julien Benneteau

View Single Post

Old 10-20-2004, 10:44 PM   #10
country flag michelleg

michelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Julien Benneteau

OK here's a big LOL for you, Marine! Tennismen are like fine wine, as there are some delicious varietals from just about every country....but a select few (my Grand Cru boys from France...) garner my consistent favor.

:-) The Franco pic was snagged with my abfab digital which has the most amazing zoom on it. Its a 12X optical and 36x digital Leica. Its my pride and joy...and darnit I left the battery at home when I went to the Open, so NO pics But I have HEAPS more filed away. You name it, I have it....I'll email you some. (but NO pics of Americans, don't want to violate the sanctity of the lens...)
michelleg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote