MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Forum revival thread

View Single Post

Old 04-21-2009, 07:55 PM   #55
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Forum revival thread

I don´t know, sometimes I wish I wouldn´t have a life either...At least regarding the work life....
It is so totally annoying at the moment, cos my desk at work is located in a way that everybody coming in directly sees I am online
But for tomorrow I sooooo don´t mind, cos there is no other way then at least watching Tommy-Gaston via live scores

Ali, hope you are enjoying a lovely time in Barcelona, despite the rain today!!!
I really envy you that you will be able to watch that Tommy-Gaston match live tomorrow....and I know you will of course support our Tommy

Ali, if you have a possibility to grab one Elle for me as well, I would be sooooooo totally thankful!!!! Of course I will pay you the freight and the magazine!!! I will fly to Rome on friday and there might be a chance to get it there, but I prefer to be sure

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote