MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Andyland Chat Thread Part 2 (they made me.)

View Single Post

Old 04-20-2009, 10:30 PM   #75
country flag tennis lover

tennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andyland Chat Thread Part 2 (they made me.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissFairy View Post
there's some good deals to be had in some parts of london. It's pretty much the cheapest that i can ever remember, so that's looking good. Does that make you feel better? (:

If you're wishing, go the whole hog and wish for an EXTREMELY wealthy man...then he can take you to Italy, wine and dine you there and fly you back first class
I might need some advice from you on which parts of London the good deals are in when I start looking in the summer! but yes, thank you, you did make me feel better.

well I didn't want to be greedy! but ok, I wish to meet an extremely wealthy man to take me to amazing places. It shouldn't be too hard, London isn't exactly short of a corrupt investment banker or two...

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
tennis lover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote