MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Dinara Part 2

Thread: Dinara Part 2
View Single Post

Old 04-20-2009, 06:51 PM   #204
country flag RedSonja

RedSonja has a reputation beyond reputeRedSonja has a reputation beyond reputeRedSonja has a reputation beyond reputeRedSonja has a reputation beyond reputeRedSonja has a reputation beyond reputeRedSonja has a reputation beyond reputeRedSonja has a reputation beyond reputeRedSonja has a reputation beyond reputeRedSonja has a reputation beyond reputeRedSonja has a reputation beyond reputeRedSonja has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dinara Part 2: NUMBER ONE!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mer View Post
They are both not too well-mannered, and they can be rude at times and Dinara swears on court like a soldier But it's only one part of their personality. Some journlists have problems with Safins exactly because they are not pretenders and they don't play by PR rules
That was actually kind of what I meant, you just said it much better. The idea that they smile for the cameras as if to put on some act for the world is hilarious, I've learned more Russian swearing from watching Dinara on TV than I have from hanging out with my Russian friends.

And, as you say, it's only one part of their personality... one that isn't exactly a secret, so why anyone felt the need to run an article about it on today of all days is just...
RedSonja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote