MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Dinara Part 2

Thread: Dinara Part 2
View Single Post

Old 04-20-2009, 07:26 PM   #202
country flag Meliana

Meliana has a reputation beyond reputeMeliana has a reputation beyond reputeMeliana has a reputation beyond reputeMeliana has a reputation beyond reputeMeliana has a reputation beyond reputeMeliana has a reputation beyond reputeMeliana has a reputation beyond reputeMeliana has a reputation beyond reputeMeliana has a reputation beyond reputeMeliana has a reputation beyond reputeMeliana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dinara Part 2: NUMBER ONE!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSonja View Post
That article made me , but also, IMO, it was a little bit funny. I mean, the idea that either Marat or Dinara is a good enough actor to fool the entire world into thinking they're well-mannered, funny, and considerate and carry off that act for, like, 10 years, when in reality they are ill-brought up, rude, and graceless is... uh... hilarious. Neither of them can hide what they're thinking/feeling worth crap. If they were that bad, someone, somewhere, would have caught it on video by now.

(Also, speaking of rude, maybe it was just Google Translate, but what kind of an idiot goes up to someone in a closed car and demands an autograph? Dude, I'd tell you to fuck off, too. )

Congratulations, Dinara. Don't let the haters get you down.
I just read the article and it's so ridiculus that all I could do was laugh. It's petty, mean, bitchy, revengeful and spiteful. Actually it says a lot more about the author than Dinara, Marat or the Safin family. It sounds like something a 14 y.o. would write on her diary after not managing to catch the attention of the star athlete at her school.
Total lack of professionalism if you ask me, for regardless of the personal opinion of the journalist, in this day he should celebrate russian tennis, not bitch about how he could not get an autograph.
Meliana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote