MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Andyland Chat Thread Part 2 (they made me.)

View Single Post

Old 04-20-2009, 03:18 PM   #45
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andyland Chat Thread Part 2 (they made me.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissFairy View Post
$300?! Wow, that's some saving! Your other place must've been so expensive
Yeah, it was my new place isn't cheap either but it's a lot less in rent and also, I'm spending less on gas b/c it's closer to work, and a couple of my other bills went down for some reason so overall, the savings is most excellent.
Quote:
I'm so jealous of your trip to Italy I want to go to Rome pretty much more than anywhere in the world. It just looks magical...not to mention the food d:
awww I must say I didn't love it as much as other places in Italy or Europe, but it's pretty wonderful. You should set aside a little fund to be able to take a long weekend or something. Go in the off-season like March or October or something, prices go waaaaaaay down (especially this year, tourism in Italy is down like 30+% I've read )

Quote:
Well, i don't know about over there, but they say the prices are going to fall even further, right until they pretty much hit the bottom of the market. It's pretty scary. Aaaaaand, what exactly is a condo?
Yeah, they say that here too. Hopefully in a couple years the market will still be low for buyers. Um, a condo is just like a flat. I guess here, we'd call a place an "apartment" when you rent it, and a "condo (condominium)" when you buy it. But it's basically the same thing sometimes condo buildings are built a little better. But yeah, basically a flat that you buy and own as opposed to rent

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote