MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Forum revival thread

View Single Post

Old 04-20-2009, 12:07 AM   #53
country flag FerrersLinda

FerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Forum revival thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisia View Post
hola from Barcelona

I get to see Marat and Feli play tomorrow
I'm soooo jealous. We had a bitterballen revival party at our house yesterday and so I've a bit of a hangover today. Of course wanted to watch the final but got treated to three men in tights who were supposed to go for a bike ride but ended up on my couch watching football. So I only saw part of the final.

Have a great time in Barcelona. If you get tired of watching beautiful men play tennis I suggest you go to Camp Nou. The museum is really interesting, not sure if they will let a Madrileno in though.

Have heaps of fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommarsverige View Post
Ali, have a wonderful time in Barca

Chicas, I would sooooooooooooo love to come here and chat with you more often, but somehow it feels time just flies toooo fast at the moment...
This weekend was so full with stuff, my internet time was surely too short
Birte, you are welcome any time. We know that you, unlike some others here, actually have a life and therefore can't be here 24-7. It's okay, but we love it when you drop by.
FerrersLinda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote