MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Forum revival thread

View Single Post

Old 04-17-2009, 10:19 PM   #45
country flag FerrersLinda

FerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Forum revival thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisia View Post

As well as my bag I bought a new suitcase which I should be packing but seeing has I've not done all my washing yet that ain't going to happen We fly Sunday lunchtime and we'll be in a bar within minutes of arriving no doubt watching the football

I don't have a doggie to walk but I wouldn't have been around to scream at it if a snake was within 100m of me
A new suitcase? You've got some plans for this holiday. You leave Sunday .... so packing Saturday night or Sunday morning is early enough. Bars in Barca are abundant and good. Lucky girl, I wanna come.

In all my excitement I forgot about your doggie in doggie heaven. Sorry. Well, yeah I'm not a great fan of snakes but I was in no state to run and I had to rescue my furry animal. And the serpent type creature isn't in the habit of moving towards you, more of a runner-awayer type.
FerrersLinda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote