MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Forum revival thread

View Single Post

Old 04-17-2009, 07:50 PM   #43
country flag FerrersLinda

FerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Forum revival thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisia View Post
Nope, according to the Muppets on Sky Murray is going to win

I went shopping with my Dad this morning and bought a Timberland bag that should have been £50 for £20
Tai-bo at least it should help you channel your energies
You said it: according to the MUPPETS on Sky. So that's not likely to happen.

That's a very good find, with these challenging economic times and all. I haven't been out shopping for anything else than food and tupperware since the US. Which is supposed to be a good thing. For the old bank-account.

So I got treated to a lovely migraine last night, continuing into this morning. Therefore I didn't see any tennis, but I see Djoko took Fernando out. After that "uplifting" news I took Noodles out for a walk or shuffle from my part as walking in 33 Celsius doesn't help recovering from a migraine, but the poor dog needed to get out. Most exciting thing of the week happened, closely followed by Marat winning a match of course. An extremely big specimen of the snake variety fell out of a tree! Well okay, a bush more like, but still, it fell out of something about 3 meters from where I was shuffling.(isn't this only supposed to happen in cartoons?) Noodles, the alert little dog she is, immediately rushed to get a closer look, so I was left screaming my lungs out to get her to come away from the creature. Which she did, she's a good doggie, but that didn't make my head feel much better.

Bet that never happens when you walk your dog?

When are you leaving for lovely Barcelona?
FerrersLinda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote