MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Forum revival thread

View Single Post

Old 04-14-2009, 09:39 PM   #21
country flag FerrersLinda

FerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Forum revival thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommarsverige View Post
Linda chica, you are just trying to distract from the fact that you have become a Tommy fan as well

Ah chicas, I am so unmotivated to work this week...I want weekend again!!!
Me, a Tommy fan? Birte you funny girl.

At the moment I have full time weekend and believe me, it doesn't quite live up to expectations. Although it's great to be able to watch all the tennis and football.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisia View Post
football is a stupid game
I'm sorry. I was really looking forward to a Barca-Liverpool semi. Now we have to play stupid Chelsea. And I'll have to watch Drogba nearly die about 10 times a minute.

I actually change the channel to watch the last 15 minutes of the Liverpool-Chelsea match because it seemed so much more interesting than the Barca one.
FerrersLinda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote