MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Videos Thread

Thread: Videos Thread
View Single Post

Old 04-14-2009, 07:19 PM   #166
country flag Naina

Naina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Videos Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashak View Post
Les mousquetaires Part 2 is awesome! Some highlights:
- I loved the bit with the dolphins: the song, JO kissing the dolphin in a
heart-shaped pink frame! It was great.
- Gael teases Jo during the golf game. Jo said " I came to Africa to promote tennis" in Part 1. Gael asks Jo if he came to Indian Wells to promote golf. Pretty funny.
- Shirtless Richard and Jo are laying down next to each other, both getting treatment or massage. Jo rubs and squeezes Richard's belly. I am not confident about the translation here but I think Jo either calls Richard a "cochon" or says he has "cochon" and I assume Jo means Richard has some belly fat to lose. Richard responds "yes like you" and Jo says "true." Richard then asks if Jo has 19 or 17 % body fat and claims he has 11 %. Jo says he has lost some during vacation (lol I might have just made all this up) Richard also mentions he only has belly fat and nothing else whereas jo has some on his bottom and he GRABS Jo's bottom! This is during the Monf Tv segment.
thank you
I needed all the help that i could get in understanding this.
Naina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote