MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 1001 reasons why we love Juan Carlos Ferrero

View Single Post

Old 09-23-2002, 05:25 PM   #50
RogiFan

RogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond repute

Vera

Juanqui handed out trophies for the Vuelta Ciclista de Espana -- Spain's cycling tour [on now]. He's often invited to do these sporty things! He also hangs w Sergio Garcia and says Sergio is a pretty good tennis player -- they both come from the Valencia region.

Did I mention on this board that I was in Spain 2000? Well, I was not in Barcelona and not in Dec. I was in the South [my fave area of Spain -- it's amazing!] and it was Oct so I could not have gone to the DC. Besides I heard the tix sold out IMMEDIATELY. Que lastima! What a pity!
RogiFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote